Green Pathways Wants Your Ideas, Perspectives and Participation!
Green Pathways in looking for young people between the ages of 15-25 who are interested in contributing content to the website to help inform and inspire high school students about environmental careers.
Types of Content to Submit
Share ideas and information you think will help other young people on their path to a green career! Specific areas of the website we are looking for youth generated content include:
- Career Explorer - are there interesting green jobs that you think are missing from our Career Explorer? Help us add to our library of featured jobs!
- Live Webcasts - what green professionals do you want to talk to? What do you want to ask someone who works in an environmental field? Help us select our monthly professionals to interview about their jobs, career pathways and advice. Or, sign up to be the interviewer!
- Inspiration - do you know of a good podcast, book, article or other resource related to green careers? Write a short summary about it to post on our Resource Guide.
- Forum - help us answer questions other youth have about green pathways on our Forum.
- Blog - have you participated in an environmental or outdoor program or internship? Share about it and what you learned on our blog.
How to Submit Content
Please share your content with us via the Google Form link to the right. After we receive your content, we will review it based on clarity, applicability to green careers, and accuracy (if applicable). We will review your content within 7 days and let you know when and where it will be posted on the website. We will credit you with any content you create!