Green Infrastructure

What kinds of undergrad degrees are there for green architecture, or sustainability in the design and construction of cities?


mind, jobs that help design those spaces are increasing. When looking for a degree program, look for titles such as "Sustainable Building Design," "Green Construction," "Sustainable Built Environments" or "Sustainable Design and Construction." If a college has a more general "Sustainability" or "Urban Planning" degree, check the course listings to see if there is anything specific to building construction and design.